Enter your data into our temporary data form. You’ll receive email confirmation of your data submission with a link for editing it.
- View only: scroll down to below the map on this page to view the data entered in the temporary system.
- If you want to sort and filter the data, print it, or download it in several different file formats, you can do that here. (You cannot edit the data from within the spreadsheet; you must use the link in the data submission email you received to edit your data from within the form.)
- Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to display historic LPN data at this time.
Two Ways to Get Your Water Quality Score
- Use the Biotic Index Calculator to calculate your stream’s percent EPT, biotic index, and water quality score. You can print your results.
- The map below will display the calculated values for data entered in the temporary data form. Note: the calculated values and map must be manually updated by the webmaster — your data won’t immediately appear after you’ve submitted the data entry form. Thanks for your patience.
Problems with the temporary system? Please contact the webmaster.
The water quality score for each site is indicated by the map marker color: blue = excellent; green = good; yellow = fair; red = poor. See the data behind the scores.